February 26, 2008

New look

I've brought my blog into 2008. My race schedule is now over on the right, along with reports from 2007. Blogger links have been updated with many of the cool people I met in my '07 travels. Florida bloggers have exploded recently, so they get their own section. The colors are staying green because, well, I like it, and I'm just not visual or patient enough to mess with it.


The team kit gets a crisp, new look. I'm pumped about the move to Giordana. I've always loved their stuff and it will be great putting it to the test this year. I hope my taint likes it too.

I noticed when I was creating my '08 race schedule sidebar that I have a string of 5 enduros spaced 2 weeks apart, starting with the Cohutta 100 in April and ending with the Lumberjack 100 in June. That's a pretty big chunk to bite off. I think back to last year when I strung ORAMM, W101, Fool's Gold and SM100 together 2 weeks apart, followed by the 12 Hours of Dauset 3 weeks later. Those went well except for the W101 hiccup and Cohutta-DSG-Tsali-Mohican-Lumberjack isn't much bigger of a bite. Coming off a 12-hour into back-to-back 6-hour races the next 2 weekends should tell me whether I'm being over ambitious.

Speaking of ambitious, I'm looking forward to throwing down with Team McCarty and Pacer this weekend in their own back yard at the Hospice 100K. I hope that coral rock doesn't bite too hard.

No comments: