April 29, 2007

Now I've gone and done it...

Dear Harvey Minton,

The following request to change your NORBA category has been approved and processed by USA Cycling: harveyminton - 2007-04-27 8:07
Member: Harvey Minton
License: Cross Country Racer
Request to change category from Expert to Semipro

Member Explanation/Resume:
9/17/06: Florida State Championship Series #1, Reddick FL: 2nd, Expert 40-49
2/17/07: 12 Hours of Razorback, Reddick FL: 3rd, 12-hour solo
3/11/07: Southeast Regional Championship Series #1 (AMBC), Reddick FL: 2nd, Expert 30-39
3/18/07: Georgia State Championship Series #1, Macon GA: 2nd, Expert 30-39
4/1/07: Southeast Regional Championship Series #3 (AMBC), Bryson City NC: 3rd, Expert 35-39

Request was approved on 2007-04-27 14:49 by Stuart Lamp

Thank you for supporting USA Cycling.

--USA Cycling Support


I have to shell out $15 to re-issue my stolen license so I thought I'd make it worth my money. I've podiumed every XC race I've done this year, plus the 12 Hours of Razorback must've counted for something since it's on the National Ultra-Endurance Calendar. Endurance is really my thing and XC is just a tool to work on my top-end, so I might as well step up and race guys who are faster than me.

The podiums were fun while they lasted. Here's to getting my ass handed to me.

4 comments:

Namrita O'Dea said...

nice! good luck!

van den kombs said...

Hey Harvey..
congrats on your newly upgraded semi-pro status !!!!!

hope to you @ the W101
kerry

Investment Biker said...

Harvey,
Way to go on the upgrade. Super season so far. Good meeting you down at Razorback. See you at Mohican 100. -Brett

Toby Porter said...

Congrats on the upgrade to Semi-pro. You looked strong this weekend at Tsali. Top it off with running full solo.